Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back on the grid...

I realized tonight that it's been forever since I've posted... Between my new job, visitors from Oregon, a broken arm and the start of business school, things have felt pretty day-to-day here.. We are kind of loving on the hectic-ness of it all because I think we realize that these crazy times only come around every so often with life's bigger transitions and so soaking up the unknown every day has definitely been a change of pace, but more of a breath of fresh air vs. stress city :)

We've been up to a lot that I've been wanting to share, but in my tired Tuesday state (for some reason Tuesdays  are much harder for me than Mondays...my only consolation is that it is the season premiere of "The Mindy Project" tonight, praise god) I'm going to do a massive photo journal with hopes of kicking myself back into the blogosphere and legitimate thought-sharing soon :)

Here goes, to photos and hoping I don't fall off the face of this blog again! 

Shout-out to my bestie doc friend Allie.. You made my night when we caught up and sent me this.. Always wonderful to be blessed with friends who know your heart and also share your values / dreams.. Sums up my feelings about this move to California pretty darn well :)
 

A new bike and one accident later, we got to know the LA health system a lot faster than we thought we would!



Sporting the sling on his first day of business school... 


Enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon moment to myself.. Can't beat Ben & Jerry's "Phish Food"


Learning how to enjoy the "great outdoors" thanks to my Eagle Scout boyfriend...


Contemplating whether the 3 miles uphill in blazing heat was worth it...


Barrett says yes it was :)


Enjoying a visit up to Ventura to see the cousins 


Not a bad post-work walk...


Followed by food truck mania for dinner!


Putting in some effort on the porcelain throne and bathroom decor :)


Also taking on a dining room table makeover.. Before shot..


Putting in the work...


2 coats of paint later...


And we're all spruced up!  Now time for wall art...


Can't really beat living here... A surprise sunset after a cloudy evening...


Happy campers :)














No comments:

Post a Comment