Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Our sleepy little town...

For some reason, today has got me in the reminiscing mood and I've been thinking about how lucky we've been to call this little town home for the past few years...


















Living in Manhattan was a totally different experience the first few years out here - so much to see, do and experience that in some ways life always felt like a never-ending merry-go-round ride.  (Sidenote:  I do really miss my late night runs to this place though... dangerous to have an awesome diner directly across the street from your apartment!)


















Leaving Hoboken is definitely going to be tough - as much as I've had a love / hate relationship with NYC over the past few years (definitely more hate than love lately...), this little town has made such a difference in my life and is probably the only place that ever felt like home over the past 4 years.

























Today is a beautiful summer day, so it's time to go take a walk and enjoy this little town of mine while I still have it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment