Image Map

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wrapping up the week in LA...

After a full five days in LA, I am fully convinced that the weather + beach + mountains combo just cannot be beat... Driving all over town (and avoiding as much traffic as possible) I found myself constantly pulling out my camera to snap photos and fully soak up this amazing place I get to call home in a few short weeks!  Hoping these photos convince you all that a visit in the next year is a non-negotiable :)

The last of the iPhone photos to share from the trip...



Coast Restaurant at "Shutters on the Beach" - I think a monthly trip will be in order to this place...




Our table...




Could not get enough of this place...




















I'm a total sucker for twinkle lights in the trees...


























Santa Monica sunset...


























Santa Monica pier...




















Had to dip my toes in at least once...




















Classic California...


























Until we meet again Los Angeles...

No comments:

Post a Comment